ROYAL MAIL STRIKE ACTION WILL IMPACT ON STANDARD DELIVERY TIMESCALES
Royal Mail Strike Action
The Communication Workers Union (CWU) has called on its members who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters to take further national strike action on the following dates:
* Thursday 24th November and Friday 25th November
* Wednesday 30th November and Thursday 1st December
* Friday 9th, Sunday 11th, Wednesday 14th, Thursday 15th, Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th December
Royal Mails strike action is likely to cause disruption to standard delivery timescales of 2-4 days for 2nd class postage. We strongly urge you to use our Next Day courier service during this period of strike action. This service is both fast and tracked.
Delays continue to be reported with Royal Mail deliveries (up to 10 days during strike periods). We strongly urge using our Courier service to guarantee your goods in a hurry.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS ROYAL MAIL 2nd CLASS POSTAGE. THIS IS NOT A TRACKED SERVICE. ROYAL HAVE ADVISED THAT THE LAST DATE FOR 2ND CLASS MAIL FOR XMAS IS 12TH DECEMBER
COURIER SERVICE has a delivery estimate of 1-3 days with the majority of deliveries the next day (this is not a guaranteed next day service). Our courier service is not available to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands/Islands, Scilly Isles
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAILBOX FOR EMAILS FROM US.
All parcels are sent in plain and discreet packaging. There is no indication as to what is inside the package or where you have made your purchases.
All of our orders are sent via from our warehouse in London.
• The delivery time stated in which you will receive your order is approximate. All goods will be sent to the delivery address given by you and stated in the order confirmation. In the unlikely event that your order cannot be fully fulfilled, you will be contacted by a member of the team. You will not be charged additional postage in the event we send out an order in installments.
• Orders placed and paid on Monday to Friday before 2pm (UK time) will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 2pm on Friday and during the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday (or after UK Bank Holidays).
• We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered, to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control.
Postage and packaging rates
- We charge £2.50 for standard delivery which is Royal Mail 2nd class postage, so the products should arrive to your door 2-4 days after shipping, however there are additional delays due to Royal Mail strike action and the Xmas period.
Royal Mail aim to deliver 2nd Class mail in 2-4 days.
- If you require your goods in a hurry, then please select our Courier shipping option. The cost for this is £3.99 Orders must be placed before 2pm for same day dispatch. Orders placed after 2pm will be disptached the following day. Orders placed after 2pm on Friday and during the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday (or after UK Bank Holidays).
- Please note our Courier service is not available to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands/Islands, Scilly Isles. If you select this option for delivery to any of these areas, your order will ship with Royal Mail 2nd class postage.
For any question feel free to call us on +44 (0) 207 062 8880
The Popper Super Shop, the best place to buy Poppers UK